Hello my dear friends! This is Deepti and how are you all doing? Do you guys miss me?? I was away from crafting for a couple of weeks since we’ve moved to a new place. It took me sometime to sort out things and get adjusted to the new environment. But anyway, I am here today with five cards – three are floral ones and the rest travel themed ones. So let’s start!!
HOW I MADE THESE CARDS
- I started by folding the card stock into an A2 top folding card.
- Then trimmed the pattern paper panels and adhered over the card front.
- Next on a smaller panel I water colored the background and let that dry.
- Then I fussy cut the floral images and adhered over the smaller panel.
- Finally finished the cards with sentiments.