I’m back again with my new DT inspiration for February spring/flowers challenge. Today I have a video tutorial on how to make this mixed media Fridge Magnet.
Here my finish Fridge magnet that I created:
Here some close ups:
Materials used to make this are:
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Gesso – White (120 ml)
- CrafTangles mixed media essentials – Texture Paste – Sand (120 ml)
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Bohemian Blue (100 ml)
- CrafTangles Chalky Paint – Cheeky Coral (100 ml)
- CrafTangles Scrapbook Paper Pack – Timeless Treasures (12″x12″)
- CrafTangles mixed media Essentials – Art Waxes – Copper Penny (50 ml)
- CrafTangles Elements Pack – Monochrome Butterflies (3 sheets of A4)
- CrafTangles Fine Glitter – Shimmer Dust (60 ml)
- Prima Stencils
- Prima Art Stones
Hope you like it. Thank you for stopping. Happy crafting.