Aditi here and I’m on the blog with another video tutorial for you’ll. Today I’m creating some mixed media CAS mini cards. I was inspired by the cute elements on the Love Notes 1 Element sheets, and decided to fussy cut them and use as my focal images. They were so adorable, and I wanted to use them to create some general mini cards adding different sentiments.
These cards are all about ‘less is more’ and so I’ve used texture through a stencil, added colour, layered my elements, added some stamping, sequins and sentiments. I love how these turned out, and I do hope you enjoy the process as much as I did.
I challenged my self to go monochromatic on this one and that worked very well with the element pack.
Check out our monthly challenge – Feminine. I was also inspired by it for my Love Notes today.
Here’s a look at the Love Notes
Here is a detailed video on how I created these mini cards
Supplies used in today’s Love Notes-Mini Cards are listed below-
- CrafTangles White Gesso
- CrafTangles Texture Paste Sand
- CrafTangles White Dual Texture Cardstock
- CrafTangles Black Cardstock
- CrafTangles Love Notes Element Pack 1
- CrafTangles Stencils– Bubble Background, Hexagonal Stacks, Herringbone
- Tim holts Small Talk Stickers
- Black Archival Ink
- 3 M tape
- 49 Market Crazy Stitching Stamp
- Dina Wakley Acrylics- Carnation, Magenta
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial! Happy Crafting!