Hope you are all well! I’m back with a tutorial for you all. This month, I decided to create a mixed media folio which can be used as a journal keeper, and album and much more. I wanted to incorporate scrapbooking and mixed media in today’s project but before, proceeding further, take a look below for the details of our monthly challenge.
Here’s a look at my beautiful mixed media folio:
I wanted to create layers using paper elements and add some details to my background of the cover. I therefore used a stencil, texture paste and liquid watercolours along with fussy cut elements.
Here’s how I created the folio:
Here’s a quick video tutorial to decorate the cover:
Here are some close ups of mixed media folio:
- CrafTangles Dual Texture White- 230 gsm cardstock
- CrafTangles Countryside 12″ Papers
- CrafTangles Script Stencil
- CrafTangles Old Newspaper Stamp
- CrafTangles liquid watercolours- Vibrant Violet, Evergreen
- CrafTangles Chipboard Cuts- Antique Lace
- CrafTangles Clear Gloss Texture Paste
- Distress Inks- Wilted Violet, Forest Moss
For more inspirations don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
Follow our blog for latest inspirations
Follow HNDMD on Facebook and Instagram
Follow CrafTangles on Facebook and Instagram
Hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial! Happy Crafting!