I made Layout page using beautiful stencils from CrafTangles and papers. Below you will find quick instructions how to make a background.
Hello! It’s Monika here. This is my very first post for CrafTangles, I’m so happy that I can share my inspirations with you.
The base of my layout was plain white paper. It’s was so fun playing with stencils and sprays. All the paper elements have been cut from CrafTangles Scrapbook Paper Pad – Old Paper (6″x6″).
How to make a background:
1. Cover your page with clear gesso (apply two coats).
2. Apply structural paste through the stencil. Leave it dry.
3. Spray with mists using stencil.
4. Use stencil (before cleaning it) to stamp randomly. Then splash some mists and add some black dots.
5. Highlight some of the circles with a black pen.
I hope you like my firt inspiration and I gave you some ideas for making a quick and easy backgrounds.
Have a nice day!