Hello friends, I am up with the Challenge inspiration, which is Masculine projects this time. Making masculine projects can be bit challenging at times, but not if you have the right products and use the right colors. Of course, there is no right or wrong in whatever you do, as I always say that everyone is allowed creative freedom.
I have a video as well for you all in the end to see how easy and quick was to make the projects which I am sharing now.
First Masculine card:
This project is made using many CrafTangles products.
- I used the Diamond fade stencil and inked up the panel using the distress ink Hickory smoke.
- Used the cake from the Birthday girl set and colored and fussy cut to add to the card using foam adhesive.
- Sentiment is added from the Birthday girl set and Bro you Rock set
- Added the front to a white base to finish it off.
- Using the gears stencil, I ink blending the front.
- Added the sentiment from the Superboys set.
- Added the front to a white base to finish it off
- I used the plaid stencil to ink blend the front panel.
- Then added the sentiment using the set Dad.
- added the front to a white base to finish it off.
Here is the video tutorial of the cards. Do click below and leave some love on the video
I hope you like all these simple makes!