Hope you are all doing great!! Today I bring to you a simple yet attractive ‘Peeping Antelope’ decoupage jar holder that can be made ready in no time. Following are the pictures and you tube link for the tutorial. Hope you enjoyed the tutorial as much as I did making the project.
This month there is a monthly challenge going on as “Anything Goes”, and you can find all the details here Monthly Challenge
Here’s a look at my project ‘Peeping Antelope’ Decoupage Jar Holder:
Here’s the link to the video tutorial of making Decoupage Jar Holder ‘Peeping Antelope’:
Supplies used for this project are :
- CrafTangles chalky paints – Snow white.
- CrafTangles chalky paints – Midnight dreams.
- CrafTangles stamp – Old newspaper.
- CrafTangles decoupage glue.
- CrafTangles decoupage varnish.
Hope you enjoyed todays tutorial. Do comment below to share your feedback.